DYI Body Cream
Made with 100 % Pure Essential Oils
Incorporate only the best and purest ingredients in your DYI Body Cream. These ingredients will not plug pores and will absorb readily into your skin without feeling greasy.
- ½ c. Shea Butter
- ¼ c. Coconut Oil
- 4 tsp. Vitamin E. Oil
- ¼ c. Jojoba Oil
- Young Living Essential Oils (for a nourishing and relaxing experience)
- 6 drops Copaiba
- 14 drops Cedarwood
- 8 drops Lavender
- 2 drops Rose
- Use a double boiler or you can put a Pyrex measuring cup inside of a pot of heated water. Increase temperature just enough to liquefy the ingredients.
- Add shea butter, coconut oil, jojoba oil. When the mixture becomes clear add the vitamin E oil. place the cooking container inside the refrigerator to cool. Cool until mixture is solidified.
- Using a stand mixer slowly begin to soften the mixture. When the mixture begins to look creamy, begin to add your essential oils. You can customize the essential oils of your preference and build until you feel you have the desired smell and feel.
- Transfer the whipped mixture to clean sterilized container. I boil my containers to be certain there is nothing that will cause the cream to spoil.
- Enjoy and share!
Why I use only Young Living Essential Oils
Young Living is the only company that can guarantee the process of making a pure therapeutic essential oil. It is through their unique Seed To Seal ® process of growing, gentle steam distillation, and bottling that sets them apart from all others. This is why their oils are more potent, effective and most importantly, they are safe. Young Living has been in business for over 21 years and founder, Gary Young is seen around the world as the authority on producing the best quality essential oils in the world.
Check out my events page for the next opportunity to expand your knowledge and use of essential oil.